Fez-o-booth -

Progress!

Made some headway yesterday with Smokin' Joe's help. We got most of the tops and bottoms of the displays cut and sanded with only a few mishaps.

I've learned two things this weekend.
  • The circular saw doesn't cut as clean as the router/template set up.
  • The router/template set up produces massive amounts of dust... massive.

The sides are roughed out but still need their final cuts. Half of them need to be a 1/4" shorter than the others to accommodate the 1/2" MDF vs the 1/4" Plexi. This is good because I cut a few of them a bit close.

Up next: cut the Plexi and work on the hinge situation.

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published

Tags