Fez Friday Foto Rules
Rules? Yeah we got those… Well, it wouldn’t be much of a contest without a bunch of convoluted rules, so here goes:
- Photos must feature you wearing one of your Fez-o-rama fezzes. Not your fez on a shelf, pet or lawn gnome. (those challenges comes later)
- Photos must be taken and posted on Friday where ever you happen to be. If you are taking photos with a camera and posting them to Flickr I suggest you check your clock settings… otherwise how the hell am I supposed to know?
- Group photos will only count for the one posting the image. (duplicate photos won't count so take more than one)
- While you are welcome to post as many photos you like, you will only be given 1 entry per week in the drawing.
- Photos posted to Twitter must have the #FezFriday hashtag (@fezmonger doesn’t hurt either so I can find them) or you can post to our Flickr group * or FaceBook page. Just be sure to include something in the description for me to find such as “Fez Friday”.
- The winner will be chosen after the last Friday November 26th.
- The winner’s 50% discount can be applied to any single fez available on our website, however shipping is on you. I don’t want to limit the drawing to this continent and some of you live way on the other side of the planet!